Camp Mendocino celebrates 80th anniversary
Grand Opening of Mission Clubhouse
Grand Opening of The Edible Schoolyard at Hunters Point
Publicly launched Brighter Futures Capital Campaign
Publicly launched new ad campaign – The Future Starts Here
Grand Opening of Willie Mays Boys & Girls Club at Hunters Point
Unveiled Willie Mays Tribute Wall at AT&T Park
Mission Clubhouse Groundbreaking Ceremony
Signed a historic partnership agreement with the City to establish a new Hunters Point Club – our ninth city Clubhouse.
San Francisco Boys & Girls Club and Columbia Park Boys & Girls Club merge forces to become Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco.
Boys Clubs of America changes its name to Boys & Girls Clubs of America.
San Francisco Boys Club changes its name to Boys & Girls Club.
San Francisco Boys Club offers its first programs for girls.
Leased 250 acres in Mendocino County, creating Camp Marwadel Summer Camp (later changed to Camp Mendocino).
San Francisco Boys Club and Columbia Park Boys Club join 53 other Clubs to create our National Organization.
Columbia Park Boys Club opens its first location at 318 Seventh Street (which moved to its current site after the 1906 earthquake).
San Francisco Boys Club is founded on Harrison Street.