Columbia Park Clubhouse
450 Guerrero St
San Francisco, CA 94110
Monday – Friday: 10AM-6PM*
*This Club offers an early-bird drop off from 8am-10am daily, for a $150 fee.
Programs at Columbia Park Clubhouse
- Gang Prevention & Intervention
- Behavioral Health Services
- Art Programs (Fine Arts & Photography) – Contact Bill Mayfield for more information.
- Teen Services
- Safe Walks from Edison, Marshal and Sanchez
- Schools with bus drop-offs: Clarendon, Rooftop, New Traditions, Harvey Milk, Claire Lilienthal, McKinley
In 2008, the Columbia Park Clubhouse celebrated a century of service in the Mission District. Over the past 100+ years, the Clubhouse has had an enormous impact on the neighborhood, providing educational services, high-end art instruction, wood shop classes, a famous marching band, a youth-run sidewalk cleaning business, gang intervention work, and much more. Throughout the decades, the Club has been consistently recognized for its innovative programs, including six National Program Excellence Awards from Boys & Girls Clubs of America. Known for its arts programming, it has also regularly achieved top honors in Boys & Girls Clubs of America’s ImageMakers Photography Show and the National Fine Arts Show for mediums including printmaking, watercolor, pastel, and monochromatic.
Latest news from Columbia Park Clubhouse
- Congratulations Class of 2015! (6/17/2015) - Last Tuesday was a GREAT day for Boys & Girls … Read on
- Gala 2015: Making San Francisco a more livable place for all (5/27/2015) - Nearly 500 BGCSF friends and supporters gathered at the Fairmont … Read on
- 2015 Annual Gala + After-Party (5/21/2015) - Save the Date for our 2015 Annual Gala honoring the San Francisco Police Department. Read on
View Columbia Park Clubhouse in a larger map