Columbia Park Clubhouse
450 Guerrero St
San Francisco, CA 94110
Monday – Friday: Club opens at 2PM; call for closing times.
Programs at Columbia Park Clubhouse
- Gang Prevention & Intervention
- Behavioral Health Services
- Art Programs (Fine Arts & Photography) – Contact Bill Mayfield for more information.
- Teen Services
Safe Walks from Edison, Marshal and Sanchez
Schools with bus drop offs: Clarendon, Rooftop, New Traditions, Harvey Milk, Claire Lilienthal, McKinley
In 2008, the Columbia Park Clubhouse celebrated a century of service in the Mission District. Over the past 100+ years, the Clubhouse has had an enormous impact on the neighborhood, providing educational services, high-end art instruction, wood shop classes, a famous marching band, a youth-run sidewalk cleaning business, gang intervention work, and much more. Throughout the decades, The Club has been consistently recognized for its innovative programs, including six National Program Excellence Awards from Boys & Girls Clubs of America. Known for its arts programming, it has also regularly achieved top honors in Boys & Girls Clubs of America’s ImageMakers Photography Show and the National Fine Arts Show for mediums including printmaking, watercolor, pastel, and monochromatic.
Latest news from Columbia Park Clubhouse
- Phenomenal Photos from Our ImageMakers Contestants (4/9/2014) - Phenomenal Photos from Our ImageMakers Contestants Boys & Girls Clubs … Read on
- Send a Kid to Camp! (3/25/2014) - Send a Kid to Camp! Summer is almost here and … Read on
- Citywide Image Makers Show (3/12/2014) - Club kids from our Willie Mays, Visitacion Valley, and Columbia Park Clubhouses will be displaying their photos in the Citywide Image Makers contest this Friday. Read on
View Columbia Park Clubhouse in a larger map