163 London St.
San Francisco, CA 94112
Monday – Friday: 2PM – 6PM
Programs at Excelsior Clubhouse
- Leadership Programs (Torch Club/Keystone)
- Behavioral Health Services
- Recording Studio
- Safe Walk from Monroe Elementary
- Schools with bus drop offs: Hillcrest
- Van pick-up from Longfellow, Aptos, Sheridan, Jose Ortega, St. Finn Barr (if there are at least 8 youth for pick-up)
The Excelsior Clubhouse is owned by the City of San Francisco. Also known locally as the Excelsior Youth Center, the Clubhouse opened in 1998 as part of an initiative to bring much needed youth services to the Excelsior District. This Boys & Girls Club works in partnership with the Excelsior Community School located next door to provide access to the Club’s gymnasium and to encourage youth to participate in the Club’s strong after-school programs. Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco functions under three-year contracts with the Department of Children, Youth, and Their Families to operate this Clubhouse. The building is approximately 24,000 square feet and is the fourth largest Clubhouse in the BGCSF organization.
Latest news from Excelsior Clubhouse
- Student Athletes for September! (10/21/2014) - Excelsior Clubhouse – Ma’Riyah & Ma’Niyah Ma’Riyah and Ma’Niyah are … Read on
- Thank You Turn, Inc. and Young Leaders Group! (10/16/2014) - Turn, Inc. Repaints Excelsior Clubhouse Game Room Turn, Inc. volunteers … Read on
- Why We Support Proposition C (10/15/2014) - Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco stands with San … Read on