163 London St.
San Francisco, CA 94112
Monday – Friday: Club opens at 2PM; call for closing times.
Programs at Excelsior Clubhouse
- Leadership Programs (Torch Club/Keystone)
- Behavioral Health Services
- Recording Studio
Safe Walk from Monroe Elementary
Schools with bus drop offs: Hillcrest
Van pick-up from Longfellow, Aptos, Sheridan, Jose Ortega, St. Finn Barr (if there at least 8 youth for pick-up)
The Excelsior Clubhouse is owned by the City of San Francisco. Also known locally as the Excelsior Youth Center, the Clubhouse opened in 1998 as part of an initiative to bring much needed youth services to the Excelsior District. This Boys & Girls Club works in partnership with the Excelsior Community School located next door, to provide access to the Club’s gymnasium and to encourage youth to participate in the Club’s strong after-school programs. Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco functions under three-year contracts with the Department of Children, Youth, and Their Families to operate this Clubhouse. The building is approximately 24,000 square feet and is the fourth largest Clubhouse in the BGCSF organization.
Latest news from Excelsior Clubhouse
- Alicia deserves this experience (4/23/2014) - A message from Rebecca Randall, Director of Camp Mendocino I … Read on
- Mission Clubhouse Wins National Keystone Club Academic Success Award (4/23/2014) - Last week, 26 teens from the Excelsior, Mission and Tenderloin … Read on
- Phenomenal Photos from Our ImageMakers Contestants (4/9/2014) - Phenomenal Photos from Our ImageMakers Contestants Boys & Girls Clubs … Read on