163 London St.
San Francisco, CA 94112
Monday – Friday: Club opens at 2PM; call for closing times.
Programs at Excelsior Clubhouse
- Leadership Programs (Torch Club/Keystone)
- Behavioral Health Services
- Recording Studio
Safe Walk from Monroe Elementary
Schools with bus drop offs: Hillcrest
Van pick-up from Longfellow, Aptos, Sheridan, Jose Ortega, St. Finn Barr (if there at least 8 youth for pick-up)
The Excelsior Clubhouse is owned by the City of San Francisco. Also known locally as the Excelsior Youth Center, the Clubhouse opened in 1998 as part of an initiative to bring much needed youth services to the Excelsior District. This Boys & Girls Club works in partnership with the Excelsior Community School located next door, to provide access to the Club’s gymnasium and to encourage youth to participate in the Club’s strong after-school programs. Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco functions under three-year contracts with the Department of Children, Youth, and Their Families to operate this Clubhouse. The building is approximately 24,000 square feet and is the fourth largest Clubhouse in the BGCSF organization.
Latest news from Excelsior Clubhouse
- 2014 Annual Gala – Save the Date! (3/6/2014) - Save the Date for our 2014 Annual Gala! This year, we are Celebrating Great Mentors. Read on
- Student Athletes of the Month, January (2/10/2014) - Excelsior Clubhouse: Dominic Dominic stands out on the field and … Read on
- Orioles Pitcher, Bud Norris, Gives Back To The Community (2/4/2014) - Known for his four-seam fastball and his slider, Bay Area … Read on