The Mission Clubhouse was the first Boys & Girls Club built west of the Mississippi River, dating back to 1928. In 2010, the Clubhouse re-opened after a dramatic full-scale renovation. Club members, their families, and alumni joyously celebrated when the Clubhouse reopened its doors. Today, the Club serves approximately 170 youth per day and is a critical resource for young people in this largely Latino immigrant community. Middle school and high school services, along with soccer, basketball and the creative arts, have been the top programs at this Clubhouse since it reopened.
The Clubhouse facility features a middle-school-size gymnasium, a learning center, technology center, art studio, high school services center, a multi-purpose room and a games room, and is approximately 14,000 square feet.
PROGRAMS AT MISSION CLUBHOUSE
High School Services Director
Middle School Services Director
Health + Fitness Director
Youth Development Coordinator
William “Cale” Nickerson
Ariel Lopez Segovia