115 Jones Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Monday – Friday:
- Elementary school hours: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Elementary school break hours: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Monday – Thursday:
- Middle school hours: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Middle school break hours: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- High school hours: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- High school break hours: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Middle school hours: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Middle school break hours: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- High school hours: 2 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- High school break hours: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Programs at Tenderloin Clubhouse
- Literacy Programs
- Leadership Programs (Torch Club/Keystone)
- Teen Services
- College & Career Prep
- Safe walk from Tenderloin School
- Schools with bus drop-offs: Bessie Carmichael
- Safe Passage in community
The Tenderloin Clubhouse opened in 1996. The Club is located on the ground floor of a Mercy Housing complex, and is spread out over three non-contiguous spaces including the office at 201 Turk Street. The Middle School Program is housed at Boeddeker Park. The Club has had an enduring and successful partnership with Mercy Housing and Tenderloin Family Housing at 201 Turk and participates very actively throughout the Tenderloin community.
Tenderloin Clubhouse has consistently been one of the strongest Clubhouses in the BGCSF system evidenced by its nationally award-winning health & fitness programs and academic mentorship programs. The Club is known for Academic Success, Good Character & Community Engagement, as well as outstanding arts programs. It is the second smallest of the BGCSF’s sites, but has had great success serving youth of all ages; twice recognized with the organization’s Outstanding Clubhouse Performance Award.
Latest news from Tenderloin Clubhouse
- BGCSF Citywide Arts Show (1/28/2016) - Boys and Girls Clubs of San Francisco’s 2016 Citywide Arts … Read on
- Ebony Moody Named 2016 Citywide Youth of the Year (1/20/2016) - Congratulations to Ebony Moody, from Camp Mendocino, for being named the … Read on
- YOY Meet Judges and Present Their Speeches (1/13/2016) - On Monday, Jan. 11, eight Youth of the Year met … Read on