Willie Mays Boys & Girls Club at Hunters Point
195 Kiska Road
San Francisco, CA 94124
Monday – Friday:
- Elementary programming: 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Monday – Thursday:
- Middle school programming: 2 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- High school programming: 3 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Middle school programming: Open until 8 p.m.
- High school programming: Open until 9 p.m.
Programs at Willie Mays Boys & Girls Club at Hunters Point
- K-12 Academic Support
- Fine Arts Programs
- Social Recreation
- Dedicated High School Department
- Team Sports* (Basketball, Soccer, Flag Football, Junior Giants Baseball)
*Some sports are seasonal and not offered year round. Please call the Clubhouse to check current offerings.
- Willie Mays offers shuttles to Bayview/3rd Street Corridor starting at 2:45 p.m.
- Van pick-ups from: Brete Harte Middle School, KIPP Bayview and Alice Griffith housing
In June 2008, Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco officially opened the doors to its newly-renovated, state-of-the-art Clubhouse in Hunters Point. The Club provides the only full-service resource for 6 to 18-year-olds on Hunters Point Hill – a community that for decades had desperately lacked services for young people. BGCSF started serving the Hunters Point community in 2005 at the request of Mayor Gavin Newsom and City Attorney Dennis Herrera, who asked BGCSF to transform an old Housing Authority site into a safe haven for local youth. Their partnership has been critical in this historic project. Other key partners include the San Francisco 49ers and the San Francisco Giants, who built a Junior Giants Field on-site and later led the effort to rename the Club after the great Willie Mays.
Latest news from Willie Mays Boys & Girls Club at Hunters Point
- Hudson Pacific Properties Volunteers at Willie Mays Clubhouse (4/5/2016) - At the end of March, 25 employees from Hudson Pacific … Read on
- Girls Night Out, Boys Night Out (3/10/2016) - Girls Night Out and Boys Nights Out on March 3-4, … Read on
- Trades Fair Provides Career Exposure for Club Teens (3/3/2016) - Last Friday, Excelsior Clubhouse hosted a Citywide Teen Night Trades … Read on