Do you have a child between the ages of 6 and 18? Are you looking for a range of positive activities for your kids? A place where you know they’re safe? An environment with caring adult staff who will help prepare them for their futures? Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco offers all of these things and more.
Take action now! Fill out our membership form — and return it to the Clubhouse nearest you. Membership applications are also available at all Clubhouses and at our Administrative Office. To find the location most convenient for you and to learn more about each of our Clubs, click here.
Membership is available to all youth between the ages of 6-18 and costs just $10 for the entire year. Our Clubs are open when kids and parents need us the most, including everyday after school, on most school holidays, and over the summer. Times vary by Clubhouse with some Clubs featuring additional hours for teen members and Saturday programming.
Summer is just around the corner, too! Send your child to Camp Mendocino, our residential summer Camp. Summer programs are also offered at our eight Clubhouses.
All new members and their parent/guardian must attend an orientation before receiving their permanent membership card. Please call individual Clubhouses for scheduled orientation times.
We aspire to ensure that our youth become responsible, productive citizens and leaders. By instilling our core values and beliefs at every level in the organization, we strive to set standards of excellence across all dimensions of our youth services.
If you are not familiar with the programs and services we provide, click here to learn more. Sign up on our home page to receive regular updates and newsletters from Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco.
Other Parent Resources:
- http://www.dcyf.org/ San Francisco’s Department of Children, Youth & Their Families
- http://www.childrenscouncil.org/ childcare resources and referrals
- http://www.freeprintshop.org/ 11 charts to help find free food, shelter, medical aid and help with neighborhood problems in San Francisco
- http://www.talklineforparents.org/ The TALK Line Family Support Center promotes healthy families through a 24-hour crisis line, parent and child counseling, parent drop-in center, children’s playroom, job assistance and other family support services
- http://www.sfkids.org/SFKids provides different resources for parents, teens and providers in order to raise healthy and happy children
- http://www.fssba-oak.org/Family Support Services of the Bay Area
- http://www.sfhp.org/ San Francisco Health Plan. High-quality, low-cost health insurance, even if you work, and regardless of your immigration status
- http://www.commonsensemedia.org/Common Sense Media provides trustworthy information, education and independent voices to kids and families so they can thrive in a world of media and technology