Who We Are
At Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco, we believe that hiring, training, and retaining the highest quality staff possible is where it all begins. That’s because our work is anchored in our staff’s ability to bring to life our mission: to inspire and enable all young people to realize their full potential. Our core values are putting youth first, commitment to quality, integrity, outcomes-driven, professionalism, teamwork, and collaboration.
Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco is an equal opportunity employer.
Who You Are
We are seeking talented individuals from all backgrounds to join our staff and play a critical role in developing the young people of our community. To make a lasting impact on our Club members, we are interested in hiring applicants who embody our cultural values and who will make great additions to our team-oriented organization. Applicants are more likely to be successful if they exemplify high quality of character and mastery over each position’s technical requirements. All new employees will undergo the following rigorous background checks:
- FBI Fingerprint Check
- California Department of Justice Criminal Check
- Extensive Educational Hours/Degree Verification
- Current and Past Employment Checks
- In-Depth Reference Checks
- Social Security Verification
- Tuberculosis Test to Screen for Active TB
- Department of Motor Vehicle Submission (if required to drive a vehicle)